Pain is the best teacher but no one wants to go to his class- Choi Hong Hi.
I came across this quote when I first started looking for martial arts clubs. I was trying to find a club where I could learn skills and improve every day. I wanted to go to the class and face the pain.
So here’s a collection of more Pain Quotes:
1. No Pain, No Gain-Old Proverb
2. Sometimes You Must Hurt In Order To Know, Fall In Order To Grow, Lose In Order To Gain, Because Life’s Greatest Lessons Are Learned Through Pain.- Pain (Naruto)
3.Do You Understand Pain A Little Now? If You Don’t Share Someone’s Pain, You Can Never Understand Them- Pain (Naruto)
4. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself. Walter Anderson
5. Don’t get lost in your pain, know that one day your pain will become your cure. Rumi
6. After the rain, the sun will reappear. There is life. After the pain, the joy will still be here. Walt Disney
7. It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience. Julius Caesar
8. To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it! Charlie Chaplin
9. True compassion means not only feeling another’s pain but also being moved to help relieve it. Daniel Goleman
And…. here’s one from me. It’s more a belief… which keeps me at it, and gets me going.
10. No soul is burdened beyond what it can bear. No Pain is greater than your ability to overcome it.
Here’s one of Ray Dalio’s principles,” Pain + Reflection = Progress.”